MILGARD TOP QUALITY WINDOWS & DOORS
Milgard Windows and Patio Doors offer:
Full Lifetime Warranty for Homeowners
10 Year Commercial Warranty
When you invest in new windows and doors, the warranty is an important part of the decision process. Know the differences. The Full Lifetime Warranty from Milgard includes parts and labor for as long as you own and reside in your home.
“At Milgard, we stand behind every window and patio door we build. If something covered by our Full Lifetime Warranty needs attention, Milgard’s factory-trained technicians go out and make it right. Our window warranty promises that we will repair or replace any defective window, door or skylight free of cost to the original homeowner parts and labor included. If repair is not commercially practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, we will replace the product at no charge unless you request a refund of the purchase price instead. As an added benefit, if you sell your home, Milgard will automatically extend full warranty coverage for 10 years from the effective date of the original warranty to the successive owners, free of charge.”
BUILTGREEN™ BRITISH COLUMBIA
We can be part of your green building practice
BuiltGreen™ promotes construction of buildings that are healthier for the occupants and healthier for the environment. Sustainable or â€œgreenâ€ building practices can reduce the tremendous impact that building has on both people and nature.
- Better energy efficiency means comfort and long term savings for the homeowner.
- Healthier indoor air means comfort, better health and peace of mind for the family.
- Durable, reduced-maintenance materials mean a longer life for the home and long term savings.
- Preserving natural resources means leaving more for future generations to enjoy.
Milgard’s windows and doors can play an important role in obtaining this green building certification. By optimizing energy performance, increasing ventilation and using low-emitting materials, paints, coatings and recycled content, the Milgard family of products can boost your BuiltGreen™ British Columbia rating.
We can recommend products that can increase the comfort of your home and reduce energy consumption. Although SunCoat™ Low-E glass comes standard on all Milgard dual-pane windows and patio doors, saving energy and increasing your comfort we can also offer SunCoatMAX™.
Benefits to You:
- Increases center glass surface temperature in winter giving you comfortable, consistently cozy rooms.
- Reduces solar heat gain another 34 percent over two-coat, Low-E glass which keeps your house cooler in the summer.
Provides up to 95 percent ultraviolet light blockage adding additional protection from UV-A and UV-B rays for your fabrics and other furnishings.